tommaso tani 1
- LL.M. at University of Leiden (NL), Law and Digital Technologies, privacy researcher.
- Privacy Counsel for Europe at Tata Consultancy Services, former legal in Mazzoni & Associati.
- Casual co-founder of Titto and BellBoy.
- Passionate about journalism, collaborator of IJF and ValigiaBlu.
- Basketball referee, rugby lover and decent cook. He has recently started taking pictures again, see more here.
Born in L'Aquila (IT) in 1988, where he lives until he moves to Turin first, for a short appearance in the Politecnico (Computer Ingeneering), to finally land in Bologna, where he gets his law degree in February 2015 with an essay on Communication and Right to be Forgotten. In August 2017 he gets a LL.M. in Law and Digital Technology at Leiden University with a thesis on Legal Responsability for False News. In May 2018 he joins TCS' legal team as Privacy Counsel for Europe.
You can find him on every social network, namely:
You can read what he writes on his Medium profile
You can contact him via email tani.tommaso[at]
Please feel free to use his GPG public key
to be more discrete.
Sometimes - when his Raspberry Pi is working good - you can find a mirror of this site at this Onion link
more details about this page
Over the years, this website faced a lot of changes. After Italy approved its cookie regulation, I moved to a completely cookie-free landing page.
No analytics tool are present on this page as well as sharing tool. You will not find any info banner then.